Aspinwall Neighborhood Watch will be holding a series of raffles for four Walt Disney World Park Hopper tickets throughout the upcoming year. Each of the four separate raffles will be based on the PA Lottery evening drawing and will benefit a number of local organizations. Tickets are $5 each. The Park Hopper tickets have a value of more than $700 and offer admission to all four Disney properties on the same day (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Hollywood Studios).
- Christmas Day (12/25/18) Benefiting The Aspinwall Volunteer Fire Department (Winning number: 693)
- St. Patrick’s Day (3/17/19) Benefiting Foxwall EMS (tickets on sale now!)
- Memorial Day (5/30/19) Benefiting Aspinwall Neighborhood Watch and the Aspinwall Police Department (tickets on sale 3/30/19)
- Labor Day (9/2/19) Benefiting ANW’s National Night Out Fundraiser (tickets on sale 6/1/19)
How to Purchase:
Tickets may be purchased at one of the following locations:
- Aspinwall Volunteer Fire Department (Christmas and Labor Day drawing)
- Foxwall EMS (St. Patrick’s and Labor Day drawing)
- Aspinwall Police Department (Memorial Day and Labor Day drawing)
- Aspinwall Borough (all drawings)
You may also purchase tickets online below or through one of the following ANW board members or volunteers.
If you are an Aspinwall resident or business owner and would like to help sell tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANW Raffle Ticket
Purchase your raffle tickets online!
The Fine Print:
- Tickets are valid until 9/17/2020 (two years from the date printed on the back of the ticket).
- Black-out dates apply. The tickets cannot be used December 25 – 31 of any year, through their expiration date.
- Tickets have no cash value. Complimentary tickets cannot be upgraded nor can they be applied towards a package to meet eligibility requirements.
- Tickets cannot be replaced if lost or expired.
- Tickets may be purchased in person until 6:59pm the day of the drawing. Online ticket sales must be completed 24 hours prior to the drawing.
- If the winning ticket is not sold, the drawing will continue nightly until won.